The Department for Education strongly encourages schools to have a uniform as it can instil pride; support positive behavior and discipline; encourage identity with, and support for, school ethos; ensure pupils of all races and backgrounds feel welcome; protect children from social pressures to dress in a particular way; and nurture cohesion and promote good relations between different groups of pupils.
School uniform is required for Thomas Gamuel Primary School pupils. All items of clothing should be clearly marked with your child’s name. Our school uniform consists of:
- White shirt, T-shirt, blouse or kameez
- Charcoal grey trousers, skirt or shalwar
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
Our PE uniform consists of:
- T-shirt, vest or leotard
- Plimsolls or trainers
- PE bag
To read our full policy on school uniform, click here.
Our branded school uniform can be purchased from:
- Victoria 2, 246 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London E17 3AX, tel 020 8520 2176. You can visit the company website by clicking here.
- Fashion Fair, 184-186 High St, Walthamstow, London E17 7JH, tel 0208 503 7048